Catalog No.: 39-720
Ultra-lightweight, Semi-flexible Arch Support and Stability for Race Day
Incorporates Spenco® TOTAL SUPPORT® Technology and the patent-pending 3-POD™ Modulation System. This unique combination of cushioning and stability is ideally suited to the demands of training. Unlike the disposable sock liners that come with your shoes, IRONMAN® RACE Replacement Insoles use better materials and technologies that cushion, stabilize and support right out of the box. The also promote a more efficient, healthier stride.
For half sizes order the next size down.
For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.
• 3-POD™ Modulation System: Multi-density pods piston through the flexible cradle to modulate ground forces. Stiffer black pod counters overpronation, softer red pods guide the stride
• TOTAL SUPPORT® Footbed is the optimum interface between your foot and the ground The Shape That Feels Great®
• Ultra-light, Semi-flexible Arch Support
• FACET™ Cradle and Orthotic Arch Support
• Deep Heel Cup offers greater stability for overpronators
• First Ray Drop Zone for more efficient toe-off and a healthy stride
• Metatarsal Dome relieves pressure on forefoot
• Technical Low-friction Topcloth with foot-cooling technology. Reduces friction that can cause blisters
• Segmented Forefoot Crash Pad absorbs impact
• Silpure Antimicrobial helps reduce odor
• One-year unconditional guarantee